During the past 17 years as a strategic business coach and facilitator, Helene has been a catalyst, sounding board and accountability partner to those seeking new ways to think about how to achieve meaningful success in a rapidly changing environment.
Working with wide variety of professionals- business owners, executives, boards, emerging leaders, partners, and teams, Helene has helped her clients map the future, focus, and apply more of their untapped potential.
Making the right decisions and adapting to change involves strategic, tactical and emotional assessment. Working with teams involves another level of complexity. Helene is an experienced guide through the change process. Working in tandem, shifts can come quickly- activities aligned with desired outcomes, new perspectives on what will make the biggest difference. Clear goals, stronger strategies, and purpose begin to inspire increased engagement. With supportive coaching and a focus on the future, Helene has a track record of helping motivated individuals to achieve new levels of personal, professional and business growth.
Helene’s coaching, workshops, retreats and speaking engagements are recognized for inspiring creativity, sparking strategic thinking, and fostering values-driven planning.
Before PPD, Helene worked at Merrill Lynch, Bankers Trust Company, Dean Witter Reynolds and Electronic Data Systems gaining leadership experience in a variety of positions responsible for strategic planning, product management, sales and marketing, and the management of service and project teams.
Education and Professional Affiliations:
- PCC- Professional Certified Coach- International Coach Federation
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planner Bd of Standards, Inc.
- MBA in Finance, Stern School of Business, New York University
- BS in Marketing, University at Albany School of Business
- Graduate of B/Coach and the Strategy Focused Developmental Coaching System
- Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI) Certified Practitioner
- DISC Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- PIAV Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Certified Professional Trimetrix HD Analyst
- Changeworks® Practitioner