April is here. First quarter has come and gone. It is time to assess where you stand in relationship to your goals. Whether you are where you want to be right now, or not, the following 5 questions can help shine a light on important strategic shifts necessary to drive your year to a highly successful conclusion.
1. Is your message getting heard in the marketplace?
2. Are you focused on the most important activities with full engagement?
3. Have you implemented processes that enable the highest levels of quality and productivity?
4. What new skills would make you stand out in the eyes of your prospects?
5. What new realities are creating risks or opportunities for sustained success?
It is not too late for 2017! Integrating sound strategic thinking and planning with focus and accountability can shift ‘business as usual’ to break-out success.
Shifting is not always easy, so I encourage you to think about one final question. If you accomplish amazing results this year, why does it matter?
Written by Helene Mazur
Helene is the founder of Princeton Performance Dynamics, a business coaching and strategic planning company. Helene’s passion is helping her clients to focus on the few things that can make the biggest difference. Results include more impact, greater financial results, stronger leadership, and alignment to values.