Founder, Business Coach, Strategic Planning Facilitator, Strategic Thinking Partner, Leadership Development, Career Planning
During the past 17 years as a strategic business coach and facilitator, Helene has been a catalyst, sounding board and accountability partner to those seeking new ways to think about and achieve success in a challenging environment.
Working with wide variety of professionals- business owners, executives, boards, emerging leaders, partners, and teams, Helene has helped her clients map the future, focus, and apply more of their untapped potential.
Making the right decisions and adapting to change involves strategic, tactical and emotional assessment. Working with teams involves another level of complexity. Helene is an experienced guide through the change process. Working in tandem, shifts can come quickly- activities aligned with desired outcomes, new perspectives on what will make the biggest difference. Clear goals, stronger strategies, and purpose begin to inspire increased engagement. With supportive coaching and a focus on the future, Helene has a track record of helping motivated individuals to achieve new levels of personal, professional and business growth.
Helene’s coaching, workshops, retreats and speaking engagements are recognized for inspiring creativity, sparking strategic thinking, and fostering values-driven planning.
Before PPD, Helene worked at Merrill Lynch, Bankers Trust Company, Dean Witter Reynolds and Electronic Data Systems gaining over 20 years of leadership experience in a variety of positions responsible for strategic planning, product management, sales and marketing, and the management of service and project teams.
Education and Professional Affiliations:
- PCC- Professional Certified Coach- International Coach Federation
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planner Bd of Standards, Inc.
- MBA in Finance, Stern School of Business, New York University
- BS in Marketing, University at Albany School of Business
- Graduate of B/Coach and the Strategy Focused Developmental Coaching System
- Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI) Certified Practitioner
- DISC Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- PIAV Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Certified Professional Trimetrix HD Analyst
- Changeworks® Practitioner
Princeton Performance Dynamics has worked with over 175 organizations, and more than 1200 professionals, executives and business owners since its inception. Our track record and experience is in a wide range of industries that include: financial planning & advisory services, accounting, real estate, web and graphic design, marketing, technology, apparel, law, pharmaceutical, consulting, insurance, education, health care, manufacturing, engineering, journalism, and the arts.
Our success has spanned both profit and non-profit organizations, small and large businesses, associations and individuals in transition.
In addition to many, many individual coaching clients and small business owners, we have worked with leaders and teams in the following organizations:
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch, Northwestern Mutual, Metlife, Wells Fargo, Royal Bank of Canada, Plymouth Rock Assurance, Michigan Education Association Financial Services, and many smaller, independent financial advisory firms. Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson/Ethicon, Merck, Children's Specialized Hospital Foundation, The Springpoint Foundation, Stepan Company, Civil Engineering Consultants (CEC), Matrix Service Group, The Sterling Group, Novasoft, Zodiac Aerospace, Bartlett Tree Experts, Digital Brand Expressions, Miele, Tyger Scientific, Launch International, Pentad, Mercer Oak Realty, MSG Systems, Upstage Right, Hanan M. Isaacs, Price & Price, Strand Management, West Pattern Works, Iron Mountain, Princeton University, Mercer Community College, Montgomery Township Schools, West Windsor Plainsboro School District, Berkeley College, New Jersey Library Association, Women in Development, New Jersey Professional Coaching Association, National Association of Science Writers, Council for Advancement of Science Writers, Scientific American Magazine, The Support Center for Non-profits, YWCA Bergen County, Young Presidents' Organization, and the Women Presidents' Organization, Girl Scouts Heart of NJ
Princeton Performance Dynamics works in partnership and is currently actively involved with the following organizations:
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- The Princeton Chamber of Commerce
- The New Jersey Professional Coaches Association (ICF-NJ)
- International Coach Federation
- Resources Association Corporation
- Target Training International
- NET EXPAT
- Leadership Journey
- CFP Board
- Peer Resources
- Tension Management Institute
Helene Mazur’s Recent Speaking Engagements
The following informational talks have been developed in response to the specific needs of these audiences. If you are interested in having Helene come and talk to your group call her at 609-924-9399 to explain your audience and goals.
- Strategies for Success in a Tight Job Market- Berkeley College Career Counselors, New Jersey
- Planning for Success- Rotary Club of Princeton, New Jersey USA
- Strategic Planning for Your Business – Women President’s Organization, Princeton
- Strategies for Success — New Jersey Financial Planning Association
- Designing the Future — Women President’s Organization Facilitators Annual Meeting, Chicago
- Strategies for Success — Strategic Thinking and Planning — New Jersey WPO, Rutgers University
- Jump Starting Sales in a Volatile Economy — Mercer Community College
- Leading for Success — Institute of Management Accountants
- The Changing Business Environment — Challenges and Opportunities — United Jewish Federation: Business and Professional Division
- Strategies for Effective Customer Relations and Business Etiquette — Greater Mercer Chamber of Commerce: Mercer Business Forum Speakers Series
- What Business Coaching Can Do For You — YWCA Business Women’s Breakfast Council
- Successful Selling — Women in Sales
- Leadership, Management, Sales and Transition Strategies for Increased Growth, Productivity, Profitability and Satisfaction — Princeton University Bookstore
- Strategies for Successful Transition — Jewish Family Services, Project Reemployment
- Career Development, Strategies for Success — Women in Development
- Strategic Thinking and Planning for Your Financial Planning Practice — New Jersey Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Strategies for Success, Strategic Thinking and Planning for Your Coaching Practice — New Jersey Professional Coaches Association
“The best use of time, materials, and positive focus of current issues (business and personal) that I’ve ever experienced” Women’s Presidents Organization business owner